Skip to content
Step One - Put the wheels on.
- Slide the axle that comes in the wheel kit through one wheel.
- Slide the axle through the axle sleeve at bottom of frame.
- Slide other wheel onto end of axle, and tap on hub cap to secure the wheels.
Step Two - Attach the casters
- Casters slides up into pre-drilled holes in front of frame.
- Screw lock nuts on tightly.
Step Three - Fill with water
- Screw hose end onto water faucet.
- Open ball valve at end of hose.
- Turn water on.
- After tank is full turn off ball valve, and then the faucet. Unscrew hose from faucet.
- Attach your water wand.