No. TANKS A LOT® works with any standard outdoor faucet and common 5/8" or 3/4" garden hoses i.e. male garden hose threaded. We offer a commercial grade Sink Adapter for filling at professional indoor faucets in our online store.
Yes. The TANKS A LOT® watering machine can travel over uneven surfaces. It works equally well on smooth turf, rough tiles, cobble stones or soft rugs. It is important to keep the TANKS A LOT® watering machine in the tilt and roll position to effectively maneuver over uneven surfaces.
You can purchase them online at our web-store, or give us a call at 800-948-2657.
The minimum pressure we recommend is 5 psi and the maximum is 10 psi.
Yes. The TANKS A LOT® is most mobile when the water weight is carried over the axle. You can push it on all four wheels. However, to gain the advantage provided by the ergonomically designed frame, we recommend tilting and rolling whenever possible.
Yes. Like all machines that use water, the TANKS A LOT® must be winterized/drained and kept in areas that will not drop below the temperature of 34 degrees Fahrenheit before freezing weather occurs.
• Disconnect your water applicator that is attached to the TANKS A LOT®.
• Unscrew the wand attachment from the Flowvalve and drain the water from the hose and water applicators. This is completed by opening the hose arm ball-valve and letting the water applicators drain and dry. Leave disconnected until ready for use.
Complete the Warranty Card provided in the OPEN IMMEDIATELY packet, and return it immediately. We must receive the Warranty Card within 10 days of the Invoice date to honor the Warranty. Products returned to TANKS A LOT® must meet the following guidelines:
• Customers must call TANKS A LOT® for a Return Materials Authorization number within 5 days of receipt of goods. Product is shipped back fully insured within 7 days of date on RMA by customer, at customer's expense.
The product must be new, unused, and in its original packaging.
• Customer is responsible for freight charges associated with the return.
• Open boxed items will incur a 25% restocking fee. Upon inspection, the purchase price of the item will be refunded less shipping and restocking fee.See Warranty Details.