Re-pressurize Your TANKS A LOT®
IF THE AIR CELL IN A TANKS A LOT® IS EMPTY OF AIR OR IS LESS THAN 10 PSI, IT HAS BEEN DE-PRESSURIZED!
BEFORE FILLING THE TANK WITH WATER, RE-PRESSURIZE THE AIR CELL WITH AIR!
Use the following instructions for re-pressurizing your unit:
- You will need a slotted metal cap to tighten the stem valve and a face-dial air gauge to determine the pressure. See Air Cell Kit
- If the stem valve is removed, use the slotted stem valve on the metal cap to insert the stem valve into the threaded opening at the center top of the tank.
- Turn the stem until tight.
- Apply air compressor to the air cell stem on top of the tank.
- When filling the air cell, occasionally measure the air pressure with the air gauge until 10 PSIG is achieved.
- Secure the metal cap over the stem valve.